The food production and packaging process of food places enormous hygienic demands on the machines and their environment. To avoid contamination of the food products, dust and other process waste needs to be removed as quickly as possible from the process line. Our high-performance extraction and disposal systems are used for:
- waste extraction and disposal in food processing such as bakery products, sweets, fruit, vegetable, coffee, tea, spices etc.
- waste extraction and disposal in the food packaging process such as beverage cans, PET bottles, folding boxes, beverage boxes, foils etc.
- extraction of cutting waste and chads from packaging
- disposal of the edge trim and margin strips in the paper and foil processing sector
- extraction and briquetting of milling waste and paper dust
- shredding and disposal of waste from cardboard packaging and corrugated cardboard
- shredding and disposal of punch grids, in the production of folding boxes
- compacting of waste material in container or baling presses.