The manufacture of packaging implies production waste such as edge trimmings, foil cuttings or punch grids from different materials. Packaging XPS or EPS leads to trimming waste that must be removed from the production process reliably and may sometimes be recycled. The extensively varied packaging industry uses our extraction and conveyor systems in the following areas:
- extraction of chad and cutting waste in the processing of various packaging materials such as paper, foil, cardboard and expanded plastics
- shredding and disposal of collected waste
- disposal of used packaging material in logistic packaging and distribution centres
- production of packaging protection material such as chips or molded elements out of expanded plastics
- recycling of packaging material
- compacting of waste in container or baling presses.