In the woodworking industry - be it in industrial plants or smaller workshops - our systems are used for the:
- suction of chips and dust at woodworking machinery
- transport, separation and dedusting units in the production of heating material such as pellets or wood chips
- extraction and disposal of process waste in the production of semi-manufactured products such as frames, fillets or boards (e.g. in kitchen and door manufacturing)
- extraction and disposal of waste in the production of wooden packaging material such as pallettes or boxes
- disposal of waste in containers, silos, etc.
- compacting of chips or dust with briquetting presses.