Discharge and conveying systems
The selection and dimensioning of discharge and conveying systems is of utmost importance for a sustainable and safe exhaustion unit. A wide range of conveying screws and rotary valves is available. Special discharge systems are used for material which does not flow easily.
- Rotary valve with screw conveyor
- Discharge of dust of a filter plant via rotary valve and duct system
- Material discharge via rotary valve and pneumatic conveyance
- Indirect conveyance with injector
- Discharge of material via screw conveyor and rotary valve
- Rotary valve for discharge of recycling material