Production waste is often generated in sizes that do not permit reliable, economical extraction. Therefore, the suctioning process is preceded by a shredding system. A large selection of systems is available: shredding fans, cutters, cutting mills, single and multi-stage macerators, granulators etc. Depending on type and size of the waste (paper, cardboard, plastic, foil, edge trim) the appropriate shredding unit can be selected.
- Pipe cutter in an extraction plant for edge trim (paper)
- Pipe cutter with extraction fan for edge trim disposal
- Pipe cutter for shredding of endless trim waste
- Shredder for paper waste with tip-in device
- Shredder for plastic waste and underfloor extraction
- Cutting ventilator for endless trim in acoustic booth